– Dismantle the furniture before shifting it from one place to another, with House full authorized personnel only.
– Do not drag or push furniture while shifting within the house or in a room.
– Avoid keeping furniture in high humidity, high moisture areas, directly in front of heat source like air conditioning vents, direct sunlight /or stove / iron box / heaters etc.
– Liquid spills, if not wiped immediately, will get absorbed & may cause damage to product.
– Dust furniture with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth or use moist cloth if needed. Do not leave furniture wet after cleaning.
– To avoid creation of marks on furniture by accessories, place a piece of cloth or any soft material under accessories.
– Do not keep naphthalene balls directly on the product.
– Rotate mattress every 3 months to avoid load on any given point for long duration.