– Once you have made a valid online purchase of furniture from the website and upon receipt of the payment in relation to product price and location wise delivery charges, Hasmukh will thereafter transmit a confirmation email to your registered email address informing you of the scheduled date of delivery of your furniture.
– Hasmukh will deliver your purchased furniture to your place. The product shall be delivered within the time specified on our website for selected product. If your premises are located within a gated and/or high rise complex, then you agree to make available adequate arrangements for smooth carriage by the carrier at your owned cost and consequences from such main gate of the complex to your doorstep irrespective of the floor of your complex. You agree to ensure that access is suitable for the delivery of the furniture at your desired location. Hasmukh will not accept cancellation/rejection of the product purchased by you, at the time of delivery on the ground that access to your desired location is not possible (e.g. doorway too small, insufficient space to maneuver the furniture through the premises, road inaccessible to delivery van, etc.), subject to your general right of cancellation under the cancellation clause. Before ordering, you are under an obligation to ensure that there is adequate space to take your purchased furniture through any doorways and windows of your premises, taking note of any restricted passageways, stairs and awkward turns.
– Hasmukh will make every effort to carry out deliveries on the given date. The delivery date given to you is an estimate given in good faith. If Hasmukh finds subsequently that the estimate is inaccurate, Hasmukh will endeavor to inform you using the registered contact numbers and/or email address from your registered data.
– If your purchased furniture remains at Hasmukh’s warehouse for more than one week during which time you fail to accept delivery after confirmation (despite Hasmukh having contacted you to do so), Hasmukh reserves the right to claim charges including levies incurred by Hasmukh prior to delivery/re-delivery of the product.
– All purchases of furniture by you from the website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. You agree that the title to such purchased goods shall pass on to you once the goods are delivered by Hasmukh to the carrier for delivery to your doorstep. You agree that the carrier of the purchased goods to your premises shall be your agent.
SHORT DELIVERY, DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED GOODS
– At the time of delivery, you should carry out a visual inspection of the furniture before signing to declare that you have received your goods in good condition.
– Hasmukh does not warrant to cover the effects of normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident, movement, abuse or neglect of the purchased furniture within your premises.